Aim of the workshop:
- Motivate researchers to work in the area of Cyber Physical Systems Security.
Objectives of the workshop:
About the workshop:
Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) combines the physical and digital realms, allowing for real-time control of operations. However, this integration raises security concerns. As CPSs are used in important industries like as manufacturing and healthcare, their susceptibility to attackers grows. Malicious activities have the potential to disrupt operations and harm lives. Securing CPSs necessitates measures such as robust authentication, encryption, and constant monitoring to discover abnormalities as soon as possible. Finding the correct combination of connection and security is critical for reaping the benefits of CPS while reducing dangers.In this workshop, scientists from the top academic institutions over the globe will provide an overview on the current trends in CPS security research challenges.
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of CPS Security
- Smart Grid Security
- Securing Industrial IoT
- DDoS Attacks in CPS using SDN
- Data Auditing in Fog-CPS
Who can attend:
- Researchers from Industry, Government Organisations, Faculty, and PhD, PG/UG students.
Mode of Joining:
- An E-Certificate of participation will be
awarded to each participant.
- This workshop is going to be held in hybrid mode.
- The students of IIITA must join in physical mode and others can join through online mode.